Saturday, July 10, 2010

Introduction to a new way of life

I started this blog to chronicle our leap into homesteading. I am planning on talking about our garden and animals and everything in between. Hopefully, I can offer others a glimpse into what it's like to have a homestead in a neighborhood (urban homesteading)focusing on everything from chickens to food preservation.

I am going to be learning as I go, so I am sure I will make many mistakes. Please, if you have any experience with this, feel free to add your insight. I am open to all advice.




2 comments:

  1. I don't have anything to add, just wanted to show my support and be one of those morons that leave the comment "FIRST" on a thread :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you on the learning curve. :-) Will pass anything that I, myself, may come along ( that pertains to any particular post) your way. :-) It is indeed a journey to be certain!

    ReplyDelete